Sunday, September 29, 2013

NOTD: Glam Polish " Fairy Princess Gru!"

Hello everyone! I have a very girly and fun NOTD to share with you today :)


This is  Fairy Princess Gru! by Glam Polish, which is inspired by the movie Despicable Me 2. It has a clear base filled with big and smallish hot pink, light pink, lavender and light yellow hex matte glitters. There is also some smaller round matte glitters and tiny holographic ones. In this swatch, I have one easy dabbed coat over one coat of O.P.I. Mod About You.

Here's a better look of the glitters:
PRETTY! ♥
 
You can see more pictures of my (small) Glam Polish collection over there.
 
Glam Polish is a 3 Free indie (handmixed) brand and can be purchased from Etsy, on their official website (though I don't think they ship outside of Australia), on Llarowe which is where I got this polish and on a bunch of other websites which are listed over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment